Wyoming Registered Agent $99
Wyoming registered agent service. Every person that forms a Wyoming LLC or Wyoming Corporation needs Wyoming registered agent service. If you live in Wyoming, you can be your own Wyoming registered agent. If you live outside of Wyoming, you must obtain registered agent service located in Wyoming. Most Wyoming Limited Liability Companies and Wyoming INCs have Commercial Wyoming Registered Agents as their representative. A commercial Wyoming Registered Agent must have at least 10 Wyoming Entities it represents. Wyoming Registered Agent is a registered commercial agent with the Wyoming Secretary of State.
Why Wyoming Registered Agent?
Wyoming Registered Agent is the leader in registered agents for Wyoming. With thousands of LLCs and Corporation that we represent, you know we will do things right on your behalf. We offer the following:
- A Cheyenne Wyoming Street Address – A street address at a multi level executive office leasing business. When someone looks up your address for your Wyoming LLCs and Wyoming Corporations, they will be impressed.
- Online Management Account – You will receive a user name and password for your online login. Your account will show invoices, address info, templates, forms and more.
- Free Forms and Templates – The forms and free templates include Wyoming LLC Operating Agreements and Corporation Bylaws.
- Free Mail Forwarding (USPS) – Mail that is sent to our registered office in Wyoming is then forwarded to you once a week. We do not require a postage deposit. The first class postage on 20 envelopes is free!
- Full Time Phone Support – You can find a great deal on cheap Wyoming registered agent service online but will they ever answer your important questions or even answer the phone? We will.
- Filings at State Cost – Need a name change? Pay us the state cost and not a penny more. Need a dissolution? Pay us the state fee and we will file it. Annual report? Yes.
- Wyoming Virtual Office Options – Need something more than a few pieces of mail and a registered agent address? Go for a Wyoming virtual office and get a separate address with unlimited mail forwarding and phone service. Now your in business.
- Apostille Filing – If you are a non citizen, you may need to have your documents apostilled with the state. These will be used to open a bank account abroad.
- International Mail Forwarding – Free International mail forwarding is an option. You can have your mail sent to you for free once a month in a country other than the United States of America.
- An Agent that Cares – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed is what we offer. We will work with you until things are right.
New Wyoming LLC $199
Have a new Wyoming LLC formed with privacy for only $199 total. The price includes the state fee of $100. We use our information as the Organizer and for the addresses. You stay private. The new Wyoming Limited Liability Company will be filed in minutes, not days. When you need a business incorporated fast, we are the ones to do it.
Our Wyoming LLC Package Includes:
- The Articles of Organization – These are the documents used to file a new Wyoming Limited Liability Company. We will fill them out and submit to the state with the payment.
- The State Issued Certificate of Organization – The Certificate of Organization is the document that shows the Articles of Organization were filed.
- Address Use – You can use our address for the Wyoming Mailing Address and Wyoming Principal Office. We will sign as the Organizer also.
- First Year Agent – The first year of registered agent service is provided by Wyoming Registered Agent. The following years will be $99.
- Wyoming Mail Forwarding – Any mail that is sent to your Wyoming address for your Wyoming LLC will be forwarded to your address by first class mail for free.
What should you expect from us?
When purchasing registered agent service from us, you get much more than just registered agent service. Registered agents are only required to relay messages from the state and sign for any process of service. We will do that and more with our Wyoming registered agent service. You may not need extra services for free. But you can utilize them if you desire. Use our address for domain registrations. Use our address for banking. Use our address for letterhead. Use it for just about any business need to stay private and show a Wyoming corporate presence. Wyoming Registered Agent service that offers options, not requirements. You can obtain a wide variety of services that may fit your Wyoming corporate need through Wyoming Registered Agent. Nominee service to sign contracts and paperwork. Virtual office services to help minimize your cost in running a Wyoming business. Shelf corporations and llcs that have never been used and are waiting for your business plans. And of coarse mail forwarding, which is free.
What you will get:
- A prestigious Cheyenne Wyoming location to list.
- 20 Pieces of first class mail forwarding.
- Package shipping options.
- Online account with history and options.
- Full time phone and email support Monday through Friday.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
How to sign up for WY registered agent service:
If you decide to go with Wyoming Registered Agent for WY registered agent service then we make it very easy. All you need to do is fill out our simple one page form. Submit and then make a payment with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We will send the Wyoming registered agent consent form to you by email. If you need a physical copy, we will mail it to you. A physical copy would be used to mail in a filing to the Wyoming Secretary of States office for processing. Proof as a digital copy will be used when you file online. The registered agent service is valid for one year. We will send you a renewal notification by mail and with multiple email reminders. Signing up and hiring Wyoming Registered Agent is instant, fast, easy and simple. We are not the cheapest Wyoming Registered Agent, but we do offer a high value for what you pay us.
How to change registered agent:
Changing agents for your Wyoming LLC or Wyoming Corporation is easy, easy as pie. After placing your order, we will submit the paperwork to the state on your behalf as an authorized agent. We will do this within one business day of receiving the order for an agent change. In about 1 to 4 days after that, the state will make the change on their end. Their online database will show up on public record showing the change of Wyoming registered agents. Start the process by clicking the link below. Only $99 a year. This price includes 20 pieces of free Wyoming mail forwarding to your address anywhere in the world. The mail will be forwarded to you weekly if you have an address in the United States of America. The mail will be sent once a month if you need it delivered to a foreign address outside of the USA.Change Agents
Wyoming Registered Agent Definition
What is a Wyoming Registered Agent? A Registered Agent in Wyoming is a person or company that has a registered office located in Wyoming. The Wyoming Registered Agent must be available to accept any legal documents during specified hours. Certain records must be kept at a Wyoming Registered Agent office. The Registered Agent must keep a contact list of the Managers/Members for LLCs and the Officers/Directors of Corporations. Not having this information can result in large fines from the Wyoming Secretary of States office.
2013 Wyoming Statutes TITLE 17 – CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS CHAPTER 28 – REGISTERED OFFICES AND AGENTS 17-28-101.
Registered office and registered agent.
17-28-101. Registered office and registered agent.
(a) Each business entity shall continuously maintain in this state:
(i) A registered office that may be the same as any of its places of business but shall be located at a street address in Wyoming which shall be a physical location where the business entity’s registered agent, or a natural person who has an agency relationship with the registered agent, can accept service of process as provided in W.S. 17-28-104 and is physically present at that location; and
(ii) A registered agent, who shall be:
(A) An individual who is at least eighteen (18) years of age, resides in this state and whose business office is identical with the registered office;
(B) A domestic business entity whose business office is identical with the registered office and which has a written agreement creating an agency relationship with an individual providing for acceptance of service of process as provided in W.S. 17-28-104;
(C) A foreign business entity authorized to transact business in this state whose business office is identical with the registered office and which has a written agreement creating an agency relationship with an individual providing for acceptance of service of process as provided in W.S. 17-28-104; or
(D) A business entity or an individual, at least eighteen (18) years of age, who is:
(I) In the business of serving as a registered agent for more than ten (10) entities, including a registered agent which serves as a registered agent for the entities served by another commercial registered agent; and
(II) Registered as a commercial registered agent under W.S. 17-28-105 and whose business office is identical with the registered office. A business entity registered as a commercial registered agent shall have a written agreement creating an agency relationship with a natural person providing for acceptance of service of process as provided in W.S. 17-28-104.
(b) For purposes of this chapter, “business entity” means a corporation, nonprofit corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership, cooperative marketing association, statutory trust or registered limited liability partnership, whether foreign or domestic.
(c) Every registered agent shall certify compliance with the requirements of this chapter on a form prescribed by the secretary of state on the date of registration.
(d) For purposes of this chapter, “written agreement” or “contract creating an agency relationship” means any written document granting a natural person representing a registered agent the authority to accept service of process on behalf of any entity served by the registered agent. A single document may serve as authorization for each natural person representing the registered agent without listing each natural person individually.
Why Choose the Best Wyoming Registered Agent
You made it to the bottom of the page. You either read everything we had to say or you scrolled down. Either way, we are you glad you did. We want just one more chance to convince you that we are the best registered agent in Wyoming. If you can find everything that we have for a lower price, give us a call and we can try to accommodate you.
List of Reasons Why, Wyoming Registered Agent
- Incorporating companies since 2003. With experience comes wisdom. Years of helping people just like you form their business has given us the knowledge of what a good registered agent should do and not do.
- A+ rating with the BBB. You do not get an A+ rating with the BBB by treating your clients like garbage. We have proven to the business community that we will give you 100% satisfaction.
- Full time support staff. Some agents will only answer your sales call, then they could care less about the support. We pride ourselves on our level of client support. Call us, email us. We will be there.
- Address use for company business. Most people that are looking into a Wyoming LLC are concerned about privacy. We will list our address as your address on the Articles. We know what you want.
- Secured client information. We do not share your personal private information with people that call and try to pry into business and personal life. We will relay any messages these people have to you.
- Online account for business management. After hiring us as your registered agent in Wyoming, you will receive access to your online account for business management and maintenance.
- Free Wyoming mail forwarding. You more than likely will receive some mail at our address that you use for your Wyoming LLCs and Corporations. We will forward 20 pieces of mail for free via USPS first class postage. Get your mail bundled and sent to your address weekly.
- State filings done at cost. If you need an amendment, address update or even a dissolution filed with the Wyoming Secretary of State, we will do it at the cost of filing. Just pay the state filing fee that they require and we will do the rest as your Wyoming Registered Agent.
- Wyoming virtual office option. You may need a separate address to build your Wyoming nexus. The address also comes with a Wyoming (307) phone number and true unlimited mail forwarding. You can even upgrade to get a live operator for your calls.
Wyoming Limited Liability Company $199 Total!
Wyoming Corporation $199 Total!
Registered Agent Service $99 (Includes Mail Forwarding)Order Agent Service
Wyoming Virtual OfficeOrder Virtual Office