Wyoming Articles of Organization
Sample of the Wyoming Articles of Organization. Below is a sample of the Wyoming Articles of Organization. You can create your own articles or download a copy directly from the Wyoming Secretary of State. When you order a Wyoming LLC from Wyoming Registered Agent, we will prepare the Wyoming Articles of Organization for you. Order a new Wyoming LLC and receive the state fee of $100 for the filing paid, the first year of Wyoming agent service, principal office and mailing address use, organizer signature and free mail forwarding.
Limited Liability Company Articles of Organization
1. Name of the limited liability company:
2. This entity elects to be a close limited liability company:
3. Name and physical address of its registered agent:
(The registered agent may be an individual resident in Wyoming, a domestic or foreign entity authorized to transact business in Wyoming,having a business office identical with such registered office. The registered agent must have a physical address in Wyoming. A Post Office Box or Drop Box is not acceptable. If the registered office includes a suite number, it must be included in the registered office address.)Name:Address: (If mail is received at a Post Office Box, please include in the above address.)
4. Mailing address of the limited liability company:
5. Principal office address of the limited liability company:
Signature: ___________________________________________ Date:
(Shall be executed by an organizer.) (mm/dd/yyyy)
Daytime Phone Number: Optional
(Email provided will receive annual report reminders and filing evidence) *May list multiple email addresses
See the Wyoming Secretary of States Business Division issued Articles of Organization by clicking the link below. You will be directed to a PDF of the state articles from the secure state website.
- This is the name of the LLC.
- Optional classification of close.
- Registered agent information in Wyoming.
- Mailing address for the LLC.
- Principal office for the LLC.