Wyoming Trade Name (DBA)
Information on a Wyoming TRADE NAME
The following information is asked on the Wyoming Trade Name application:
1. The Trade Name to be registered.
2. Name of the applicant. (the llc or inc)
3. Business address of applicant.
4. Mailing address of applicant.
5. The type of Wyoming entity the applicant is.
6. State of Incorporation or Organization.
7. A description of the general nature of business conducted.
8. The date the Trade Name first was used. It must be before the application is submitted.
The following are the requirements before filing:
1. One originally signed and notarized filing must be submitted.
2. Include the filing fee of $100.00. Make check or money order payable to Wyoming Secretary of State.
3. The trade name must be in use prior to registration.
4. If the applicant is a business they must be registered and in good standing with the Wyoming Secretary of State prior to applying for the trade name.
5. The Application for Registration of Trade Name must be in compliance with Wyoming Statutes 40-2-101 through 40-2-109.
6. Please provide us with an e-mail address so we may provide you with an electronic certificate for evidence of your filing.
See the Wyoming Secretary of State form for Trade Name registration: http://soswy.state.wy.us/Forms/Business/TN/TN-RegistrationApplication.pdf
See the Wyoming Secretary of State form for Trade Name renewal: http://soswy.state.wy.us/Forms/Business/TN/TN-Renewal.pdf